Five things to expect from a good home care service:
1. Have care workers who are able to meet your needs
2. Feel comfortable with your care worker
3. Be made aware of changes in advance
4. Be given a care diary that’s regularly updated
5. Be given a home4 care plan that meets your needs
Need more help to decide the care support that is right for you?
NHS Choices offers further help on deciding the care that is right for you, the different types of care that are available, as well as advice about funding your care and your rights.
Prevention is a priority!
The national One You campaign, supported by the public health team at Shropshire Council will help adults across the county to stay well for as long as possible. The campaign, led by Public Health England, aims to help adults avoid future diseases caused by modern lifestyles, doubling the chances of being healthy at 70 and beyond.